How is everyone doing?

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to check in and make sure things were going well. Please put comments or concerns or questions in the comments box! I see quite a few things turned in, so good job! Keep it up.

One thing to note: I made a mistake on the Homework tab. The first date should have been 9/15 (when we should have had class) and the second 9/22. Your homework will always be due before class each Saturday (except for the major writing assignments, which will be due on Sundays).

None of you will be penalized for getting anything late thus far this quarter, since it was my mistake. From here on out, though, please have things in by the date it's due.

Another thing to note, actually: be sure to give me permissions to the Google docs when you paste a link. Make sure that when you "share" the document, it's on "can edit." That means I can leave comments on your work. Also, include a name somewhere on there:).

Bre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proposal Intro--In Class

October 13 Peer Review

Proposal Prompt